Sunday, January 30, 2011

I miss you, summer :o

Helloo (: as i said, here's my new post.


:D i really love cute outfits and today i was trying to get some cuteness here, and i think it worked pretty well ^^



and as usual a close up of INAYA new skin :o it is do damn cute!!



Credits:
Hair: [e] Me [NEW] by - Elikapeka Tiramisu
i just adore this hair, is so natural and actually i use this air style on rl, a lot ahah so yeah *.*
Skin: INAYA skin Ryanne [NEW] by - Sandro Fratica
WOW, when i saw this skin i fell in love :o (i think it is pretty easy thou) you girls need to have this one, seriously the body is awesome and the face? SO CUTEEEE :D love it love it love it, yeah i know im not that fan of pale skins, but this one... i really said omg when i saw how it looks with my shape :D
Teeth tattoo: Amacci - Teeth Tattoos [NEW] by - Carina Larsen
I dont even know why but i never liked to see my avi with teeth i kinda look like a retarded bunny.. But when i tried these tattoos i went like crazy cause, it looks cute and real :D so thats why i have to tell you girls, that if youre like me i think this is a pretty good purchase (:
Necklace: Modd.G Horoscope Necklace by - moddishh GossipGirl
Kinda old, but i cant stop liking it (blushes)
Dress: (Royal Blue) Fair Fairisle Dress [NEW] by - Marni Grut
seriously? dont you think it is so cute? c'mon :o yeah thats what i tought :b this is one of my fav dresses on sl. I wanna wear it all day (lmao yes i change clothes twice a day :b so this is a big thing ok? -.- ahah)
Pants: *Crazy* Leggins [NEW] by - loan Jogiches
yayy i love leggings and i really love to wear them on rl, they are so comfy :b crazy is one of the firsts store i've "meet" on sl and i still love the stile and the detail attention :D
Bag: [ glow ] studio I <3 style="font-weight:bold;">
Boots: [SC] Surf Couture - Olea Boots by - Emma Gilmour
Yeah those are from an old 50Linden friday so im not sure if you can still grab them :\

Pose: Frooti - Fierce Inspiration by - Frooti Lemondrop
LOVE :D

Follow me on flickr.

Hugs kisses and popsicles
Bonnie x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute look! I love Elikatira too!

Bonnie said...

aww thank you honey (:
xo