Sunday, October 24, 2010

Today its a rainy day!

Hello people :D
I'm really excited with this post :o cause i think the photos turn out very cute and good :)
This is a mix and match of very different stores, which get very good together *.* , let me show you to see if you agree with me :b



a close up (:




Credits:
Skin: [Inaya] Skin TayLlia
Hair: [e] Away [NEW]
Head Band:(TokiD) ruf ribon -lime green
Freckles: L.Fauna Dimples Freckles
Brush: /ME "Starving Artist" Paintbrush
I wont share any slurl because /ME is re-opening friday, so you'll have to wait till it is friday :D
Necklace:  Gypsys! Dreamcatcher necklace [NEW]
Top: *Crazy* Flow Top Beige [NEW]
Jacket: AOHARU SimpleJaket-Black
Pants: (Royal Blue) Padded Gen Denim in Snow [NEW]
Boots: Mentine ~Tight Knee Boots ~

Umbrella: Baffle! My Vintage Umbrella [NEW] 
Omg Baffle store is SO CUTEEEE! you gotta run there, not gonna regret i promise you :D



Hugs, kisses and popsicles,
Bonnie x

No comments: