Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm Back (:

Hello guys,

Well i had some troubles with my internet and pc :/ meh... That's why i didn't bloged before.. But yes i'm back, just want to aware you that i wont be able to post everyday like before... Claire isn't with me anymore and this is one of the reasons for that!
Well in RL all my friends and family call me pochaontas, they say that i'm pretty similar to her (oh thats a good thing to ear, she is so cute *.*), so yes that was my main inspiration for this post (:.
Here you go:




And for this stunning indian face, a close up (:



So yes, as usual here comes the talk about whats going on here :b

Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Faith_Mocha - Earth
Well i've already spoke about ATOMIC thousands of times, and i dont get tired of these amazing skins ans cute clothes that Ivy Graves do.. I LOVEEEE YOU woman (LMAO)

Eyes: *REDGRAVE* Eyes -BrownFreckle-
I have to be honest with you guys, my addiction on sl is skins, i buy a LOT of skins.. Seriously... A LOT, but redgrave skins aren't so good as LAQ's.. But yeah i went by just to try up the demos and see if they fit nicely on my shape... Then i saw Redgrave's new eyes collection, and yes i fell in love with them, they are so friking expressive and real :D Thanks for making those Emilia Redgrave. Muaahs *


Lashes: [ATOMIC] Lashes - Desire


Face Tattoo: -TRUTH- comes with Aiyanna Hair :D
Truth Hawks you are a hell of a hair makingmachine :o and i dont get tired of your gorgeous hairs NEVEEEER! Tell me, do you know anyone with more then 1 month older on sl who doesn't have a single hair from truth? you do? I DON'T BELIEVE YOUUUU :D cause its impossible not liking truth hairs!! s2
Hair: -TRUTH- Aiyana - night


Necklace/Wristbands: KOSH- OAKEN
Do you know Lynaja Bade? You should cause she ROCKS!!!! And yes, all of her stuff is high quality and super super SUPER cute *.* Love you Lynaja!


Bikini: *BOOM* Infinity Bikini Top Thick Stripes-Tropics 1
This is a summer release from Aranel Ah, but well i find it kinda indian mixed with the rest of the pieces so, TA-DAHH! goes perfect :D Btw i seriously advice you to go to BOOM and see all her new things, they are AWESOMESOUCE!


Top: DeeTaleZ MyLook Style 12 (wear me)
I think this was a group gift of july, i dont have much more to say abot DeeTalez, since i've already posted a lot of DeeTalez creations :D


Skirt: Fume' - Faux Fur Skirt (Dark)
I found this store and i absolutely love it (: She have poshy things, colorfull things, goofy things, snake, leopard, aligator skins on dresses and leggings OMG i lost myself on that store! I hope you have thousands of clients cause you deserve it! s2


Socks: Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Couch Cushion in the Sun Sock
For the oldest people, you know that Pig is an old store and that has so many cute stuff with affordable prices :D


Boots: *chronokit* layer boots - Khaki
I Love these boots, and cause i fell in love with them i bought the fat pack, they have a menu in it so you can change some colors or the laces etc... Well you gotta try it cause they worth the effort!!


Nails: Same as usual (view previous posts for lm)


Kisses and Popsicles,
Bonnie x


No comments: