Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The village painter

Eh! I look like a village girl or something... or at least that's what my brain tells me so... When i was a little little girl, i always wanted to be an artist! Now arts.. they have so many paths.. from music, to acting.. to PAINTING...! :D So what did i decide to do today? To try out my painting skills.. So, i woke up with that idea... Opened my closet, and told myself i should wear something simple for my own sake.. but hey, i can't just wear something simple and crappy :P i didn't resist to go at least with one of my favorite skirts, obviously... Even tho, i like to keep it simple, and you can do it aswell with good quality stuff ;)
I know, i didn't say cheese. But i did my best to pose muahahahar

Skin: *League* Taylor Suntan -BlackIce
League League.. One of my fav. stores for skins :) Since the day my best friend told me about it, i really really enjoyed it. She's a skin-whore, so obviously she knows all the good spots. This is one, and if u never checked it, u are definitely missing something on your second life...

Painting "tattoo" - *bcbc* Art School Insanity
Here, a small little cute store, with funny VERY funny stuff (accessories and such), and the owner is just as funny as the store :P that's all i'm gonna reveal, go check it yourself muahah!

Hair: Amacci - Hair Coleen
I must admit i knew this store for awhile, but i never went to check it that much.. now i saw they are making new hair and i must say its... WELL JUST LOOK AT THE PIC!! Isn't it great?! i really love it... (u can scroll down for a close-up :P)

Ears: *~*Illusions*~* Mystic Ears: Fairy/Naturals
I went to this store, through a friend who told me i could get elf ears there.. i arrive and i think "omg its that old store i knew that had masks!" lawl.. it's funny we see stores that for some reason leave a spot on our mind and later we end up getting back there randomly and see new things :)

Necklace & Bracelet: KOSH - LOTUS
This place doesn't stop surprising me, jeez.. i LOVE their accessories, love love love.. PLEASE KEEP GOING!

Piercing: [ skream! ] - I Don't Care
Once again, i'll just say i love this piercing. This store has really cute stuff but i don't want to repeat myself :P

Top: PIDIDDLE - Kimchi Racerback - Teal
I don't know this store much yet, but i got some stuff from there.. wich obviously means its cool :P i like the simplicity of this top actually. some ppl don't like simple, some people do...

Skirt: DeeTaleZ - Skirt highwaist grey jeans
HAH. the one skirt. I obviously don't need to talk about the store anymore - been there done that. And most of you probably know this awesome store anyway.. but this skirt specially is way too cute, not to mention the nice sculpty! Retro and cute style ftw!

Flats: *Action- Womens Espadrille Flats - Bistro
Action! OMG, this store is so old, yet keeps going and going on, with better and better stuff. i think ive known this store since i started my SL, wich was long ago! If you like sports, if you like sportive style, beach and alternative styles, this is your perfect store! And these flats are just way too cute ^^
Poses:
1: *Everglow*
2: [MAGIC NOOK]

Lashes & Nails Mentioned on previous posts!

So yeah, as you can see, i ended up all marked with painting splashes, what's the conclusion? Painting is not my thing... Failsauce... (thank god my skirt didn't get any paint splash! haha)

Hugs kisses and popsicles
Claire'n'Bonnie

No comments: