Friday, February 4, 2011

I seriously need to travel!

Hallo :D
I was trying to get a chick look, but today i wasn't inspired for that.. So i came out with this casual outfit which i really adore, i think is it lovely :D



Close up :



Credits:
Hair: [e] Away by - elikapeka tiramisu
My new favorite brand of hairs ahah! i think i'm addicted :o all the hairs are cute, damn i whant the whole store :b
Headband: (TokiD) ruf ribon by - maya levane
Kinda oldie but always cuteee :D tokidoki has some of the cutest things on sl :D i know you agree with me ❤
Skin: Yuki-Gel Pink [NEW] by - eilfie sugarplum
I want to kiss my lips LMAO, look they are so yummy and glossy and and and x.x yeah you know :b this skin is CUTE! ❤
Glasses: DUBOO*100% Circle glasses by - Newreem Waffle
Bracelet: (Kunglers Extra) Marajoara [NEW] by - avagardner kungler
I know you cant see it very much, but i encourage you to tp to the store and see for your self, this comes in a set with earrings and necklace, and i have to tell you that they are stunning (: promise you that i would make (very soon) a post with the necklace :D
Necklace: (yummy) Feather Necklace by - polyester partridge
Bag: Poison - +Bal+ 70 by - barbara Luik
Jumper: -[AddiCt]-ARADIA Jumper [NEW] by - Kianna Noel
I'm in Love *o* ahah Addict is officially one of my favorite store of clothing of the grid :D LOOOVE ❤ (dont tell anyone but tomorrow i'm going to show you the rise up pants of addict on a very cute look :b they are HAWTTTTT!)
Pants: Leverocci- Pioner Jeans by - Jin Elfan
Look at those pants :o yummy ahah i like them a lot and now they are MINEEE, and they can also be yours, i now that you wont regret if you buy them :D gogogo tp to leverocci now!
Boots: *COCO*_Leather&CanvasFlatBoots by - cocoro Lemon


Follow me on Flickr.

Hugs, kisses and popsicles,
Bonnie x

No comments: