Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Miss you Asia!

Hello,
So with this background i remember a lot of things i have on my heart since i came to Portugal.. I was born in Asia but i had to come here because of my family, but i miss it soooo much!



Close up :



Credits
Hair: (Dernier Cri) Kira by - Asuka Martin
Skin: Skindeep - Misty Skin [NEW] by - kaylahh anatra
This is a new skin from Skindeep and i LOVE IT! such a cute face and yummy lips :b girls you gotta try it at least, it is a cheap skin and the quality is very good :D yay
Nose Piercing: [bellballs] Open Septum Piercing by - viollette vyper
I always use it, but i only blogged it once.. i Love the color of it *-* nom nom
Scarf: ::[ Mr.Poet ]::Wide Scarf [FREE] by - hiwinyu Fazuku
Shirt: -[AddiCt]-VO-HAN Sweater [NEW] by - Kianna Noel
Panties: Mushie :: Supa Dupa Panties [Coming Soon] by - Bonnie Forder
Jeans: I ALEIDA I Icon jeans by - aleida rhode
Bag: HouseofFox :: PS1 Suede Satchel [NEW] by - stevenzuuh gossipgirl
LOVEEEEEEE! this bag is perfect *o*
Bracelet: (Kunglers Extra) Marajoara set [NEW] by - avagardner kungler
Ring: KOSH- Hibernation RING by - Lynaja bade
Boots: I ALEIDA I Ronja Ugg boots [NEW] by - aleida rhode
NEWNEWNEW ahah those boots are adorable, and very well made. so Girls :b y'all know what you gotta dooo!

Poses: Frooti by - willow zander

Follow me on Flickr.

Hugs, kisses and popsicles,
Bonnie x

No comments: