Sunday, February 13, 2011

Take me to a chick place please!

Heya :D
Chic post today :b and in the end of the post some BIG NEWS :D (im so exciteeeed)



Close up:




Credits:
Hair: [Shag] - He Loves Me Knot - fever by - Sebastien Aries
YAY i love shag's hair, all of them nom nom nom nom :D
Skin: Al vulo- emy* blu divinity bronze [NEW] by - Hlin Bluebird
Once again al vulo skin making me look so pretty *-*
Necklace: KOSH- SELVA OSCURA NECKLACE -chest- female by - lynaja bade
Dress: The Secret Store - Boheme [NEW] by - Maylee Oh
This is an EUPHORIA Exclusive :D make sure you get yours, they are so awesomeeeee :D
Bangles: ::je::suis::magnifique:: by - Julia Merosi
Leggings: Mushie :: Basic Leggings - Silver [Coming Soon] by - Bonnie Forder
Clutch: HouseofFox :: StellaClutch [NEW] by - fashionboi landar
Shoes: I ALEIDA I Malene pump by - aleida rhode


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeaaaaah the news :b I'm going to open an underwear store, panties, leggings, tops and socks :D i think it is a different thing to make and that why i'm biting on that :D hope you guys would love!



My logo (:




Follow me on flickr.

Hugs, kisses and popsicles,
Bonnie x

No comments: